Aotea Plastics is a small family owned company which specializes in blowmoulding and injectiomoulding plastics. We are committed to the protecting New Zealands environment and strive to continually improve our environmental performance and prevent pollution.
It is our policy to:
- Ensure that the entire manufacturing process (from design to delivery of the final product) complies with all legislative requirements that apply to our company.
- We are committed to minimising consumption of resources by efficent use of energy and water.
- We will dispose of waste in a responsible method and where possible minimise waste through re-use and recycling
- We research all sources of raw materials available and materials which are less damaging to our environment and more sustainable will be chosen wherever possible.
- We will implement safe technologies and operating procedures to minimise environmental health and safety risks to our employees and will educate/train employees to perform their jobs in an environmentally responsible manner.
- This policy is supported by management and communicated to all employees, we also expect a similar standard of environmental performance from all suppliers and contractors.
- We will operate an Environmental Management System (EMS) and act to continually improve our environmental performance by setting objectives and targets and will monitor our progress on an annual basis.
Should you wish to download our environmental policy you can do so by clicking here (Word document - 63Kb).